Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tea is "The Great Baldness Cure!"

How will you know until I try it? Today I'm beginning an experiment. I'm going to try to cure my baldness using tea. I've been drinking tea for quite a while now and can only assume that either I would be completely bald by now if I had not been doing so or that it has had no effect whatsoever. So I'll just skip that whole part and move onto more interesting ways.

How bald am I? Not very, I've just got a little shine on the back of my head. When it's windy there is still enough up there to catch a bug or two. I'd rather it not get any worse so now might be the best time to start working on a cure.

The first method is of course to apply it directly, but it raises more questions.
  • Should I grind it up and smear it on my head as a paste?

  • How long should I leave it there?

  • Should I just use some brewed tea as a soak?

  • Should I boil some shampoo up and brew some tea with it?

  • What if I just tape some dry tea back there?

The second method is to eat it. Seems rather straight forward, I can add it to many of the recipes I already eat. Some might be trickier than other though. Anyone have any Ideas how to add it to:
  • Spaghetti Sauce?

  • Pizza?

  • Nachos?

I do eat healthy foods as well, but adding tea to those is not as hard or interesting.

Third method is osmosis. I could just put some under my pillow at night.

Fourth method mind over matter. I know it will work!

The only other method I can think of is one I won't be using but was sure to be the most suggested is using tea as a suppository. If I ever get hemorrhoids and want to try using tea to cure that we can go down that path then. If that does happen I promise to check my head as well (for baldness curing, possible for sanity).

I'd like to include before and after photos so it'll be a while before I can start showing the results (reason number seven not to try method number five) but I promise you we will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for stopping by!

Now go have a cup.

*Updates*
How About A Tea Bath?
Waiter, There's a Teabag In My Oatmeal!
A Tea Pizza Is A Happy Pizza

5 comments

At 9/01/2005 02:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, unlike your hair, your blog is growing on me pretty rapidly. I'm seeing major peach-fuzz, Matthew. Seriously, I'm really curious about this. Personally, I'd rather not buy a car and get one of those wacky -- yet effective -- real hair replacement surgerys. Unfortunately, they're around $10,000. Hair loss is worse than bad sex -- and that's pretty bad. Keep us posted regarding your scalpine adventures.

 
At 9/01/2005 05:36:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing the before and afters. :-)

 
At 9/01/2005 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Al said...

boy, if this works, I'm dropping coffee like a bad transmission and buying a wheelbarrow full of tea!

 
At 9/02/2005 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

I am addicted to this blog...
Very, very neat indeed.
Keep up the good posts!

 
At 9/04/2005 09:05:00 PM, Blogger Jeff Interiano said...

Onion juice opens up hair folicles and allows hair to grow back in balding spots. I tried it once and after about a week or so I grew back peach fuzz (new baby hair) I'm going to start it up again. You have to dab some a juicy onion slice on your head and then put on a bandana or do-rag on your head before you go to bed at night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home