Monday, September 26, 2005

Tea Pizza With Shitake Mushrooms and Steak

TeaChef has just gone live.

I promised to try to make a tea-flavored pizza and have done so it turned out great and I posted the recipe this weekend. I plan to do a post some time this week with some pictures of the process. Until that time has come I suggest you check out the new TeaChef page. I'm only going to link to my recipe because I'd prefer you voted on it (there's a rumor of some form of prize), but you're welcome to look around.

Tea Pizza With Shitake Mushrooms and Steak

Now go have a slice.

4 comments

At 9/29/2005 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Hey - I'm linking to you from my blog. Another tea blogger. yeah!

 
At 9/29/2005 03:25:00 PM, Blogger Chandira said...

Tea AND pizza??!?? It's a winner... Awesome.

 
At 9/30/2005 09:13:00 AM, Blogger Knitty Cat said...

you posted a link! GASP! is that cheating? well, now i'm just going to have to post a link to mine now!

 
At 9/30/2005 09:53:00 AM, Blogger Matthew K. Petty said...

I had to.
I'm saving what I think will be a rather long post of my adventures making the pizza till this weekend and I would have to link to the TeaChef page at some point in it. I fear that by the time people are done reading it they might be burned out on pizza tales and won't want to read what is admittedly a very long recipe. I think it was three times the size of the next longest one. I'm not entirely sure if it was due to my long winded ways or if it really is that involved. I took a "never made a pizza before" person as the intended reader.
I considered just saying "Take any pizza dough recipe and substitute tea anywhere it mentions water." but I have concocted a rather good pizza dough and though it would be a good place to share.
Maybe I should have put "Or,buy some ready to use dough and pour a cup of tea on it. Let it dry and proceed with adding sauce and cheese." at the bottom.
If they ever do an Earl Grey I'll definitely do the oatmeal for balance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home