Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not a thing to do with it.

Just for the record I have absolutely nothing to do with the new page Teasire.com

I have nothing good nor bad to say about them, but do not think that I now have my own company and try to support me in my wonderful new business.

I do hope that they wind up being a nice company to do business with and have nice teas. Unfortunately they will probably be sending me a note to take this page down. That will not happen though. Since I started this first there should be no reason to do so, and if they happen to take issue with what is posted on here or may be on this page in the future that would be unfortunate as I've kept it rather visible since day one.

Oh, and "Howdy Everybody!!!"

1 comments

At 6/02/2006 08:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I hadn't stumbled onto this tea site yet. Keep your blog!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home